Sunday, June 19, 2011

ADDING RUG HOOKING AND PUNCH NEEDLE DESIGNS




I am going to add some of my rug hooking designs that I have completed so far, and some of my punch needle ones that are either completed or in progress so that folks who are interested can go to my secondary blog listed on the right as the Dragons lair to select and purchase those designs or just look at them if they like.



The above punch needle shows the day time version of While Reindeer Sleep in progress, still in the frame I work them on.

 This is a watercolor of a night time version of While Reindeer sleep. See my hooked rugs to see it done up on hooking
 The Ryeland sheep punch needle shown here gives you one idea of how it can be worked up.
The Pumpkin patch design worked in punch needle and framed up.

No comments: